Vestel – KU Joint (Industry) Project, Novel Physical Layer Designs for Next-Generation Wi-Fi Standards
- Currently working on this project under TUBITAK 2244 Industry Doctorate Program.
- (2020-2021) Research Assistant, Antalya Bilim University, Turkey.
- Research project funded by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK).
- This project led to numerous published journals and conference papers.
- Practically designed and manufactured a low budget hybrid car for final year project of undergraduate degree.
- Propelled by either electric motor or internal combustion engine.
- Novel strategy to combine the benefits of both these sources.